Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Unfortunately,

I have so much more nonsense to drivel!
I have some abysmal news my cyber-world friends.  After only a couple of months, my real paying job needs me.  I'll be going into the office more often.  It will not be back to 30 hours a week but it will be considerably more than the 3 that I've grown accustom to (before judging me too harshly for using a preposition to end a sentence, please read this article).  

I should be happy (and I am) but I've loved my brief life in the spotlight as a world- renown blogger; I don't mean to brag but, people in Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom, Greece, Singapore, Netherlands, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Philippines, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Pakistan, Malaysia, Turkey, India, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Latvia, and the land down under / Australia have visited my blog site at least once.  It will be hard to return to my relative anonymity after all this fame and recognition; While walking to school after publishing, at least one person nods in my general direction.  They may not say anything, but I know that they read my blog and are giving me mad props.

But alas, do not cry in your non-fat yogurt banana smoothie, I will still write; I feel that I've just scratched the surface of my literary prowess.  Unfortunately, the laundry will need to take priority to my art.  

(<3 and a special thanks to my Small but Loyal Posse who have encouraged me since the very beginning <3)

2 comments:

  1. I refuse to believe it. You are a mad, mad multi-tasker. Who's to say you won't find a way to blog WHILE tackling the mountain of laundry? Or incubating your next blog post in your mind during your commute? It remains to be seen.

    Either way, it's nice to be needed by an employer in the current economic climate. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I've really enjoyed these last months of life as a kept woman. Discretionary time is a lovely thing. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze a bit in here or there, but work is such a time suck! Who knows, maybe you are right and with these long commutes, I'll be able to do tons of writing in my head! You'll need to blog a lot so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete